WEBSITE USER AGREEMENT.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The above rates are net and include all government taxes, these rates are subject to current government taxes, if any taxes are revised including VAT, the rates quoted will be revised accordingly.
Discount for children from 02 to 12 years sharing the parent’s room 30% per person sharing double room rate.
Discount for the third person sharing a triple room 10% per person sharing double room rate.
*** please note that the extra bed in a triple room will be foldable and rollaway bed.
THE ABOVE PRICE INCLUDES.
- Accommodation is as described on your proposal and listed dates along with the written meal plan in line for each day as agreed by you upon confirming the standard of room types and hotel standards as proposed on the tour proposal.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle from Airport to Airport, as per the sent itinerary
- Acting for an on behalf of NF TRAVELS AND TOURS shall facilitate for the purchase of tickets, by way of to enter destinations in Cultural Triangle and other important places. Guests of NF TRAVEVELS AND TOURS shall pay the appropriate sum of money for the purchase of tickets to NF TRAVELS shall act as the custodian of this money, for this service, NFT shall charge a commission plus appropriate indirect taxes from the guest as shown and explained in the tour proposal.
THE ABOVE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDES.
- Video camera permits at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
- Video camera and still camera permits at the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic in Kandy.
- Lunch throughout the tour.
- Entrance fees to sites.
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve supplements at hotels.
- Supplement for accommodation in Kandy, during the Kandy Esala perahera period (July or August)
- Cost of a ticket to view the Kandy Esala perahera which will be held in Kandy.
- Cost of beverages throughout the tour.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Optional excursions and additional services could be provided for which we will charge additionally.
- Visit to Wildlife parks will be at Client’s own risk.
- Safari vehicles (non-air-conditioned) available are very basic with basic insurance cover (not comprehensive as in the case of vehicles used for tours).
- 21 Days or less -100% cancellation charge.
- Between 22 Days and 28 days-50% cancellation charges or the equivalent of the first two days of charges depending on the programmed and period of stay.
- Above 29 Days- No cancellation charges provided, no commitment or advances are made to third parties.
SPECIAL ROOM REQUESTS.
- Where special requests eg: room locations, interconnecting/adjacent rooms, double/twin beds, smoking/non-smoking rooms, etc. Are an important factor in the choice of holiday, please advise us when the booking is made, we will pass on your request to the hotel but cannot guarantee that it will be accommodated.
There may be an unforeseen escalation in fuel prices, new taxes/levies on hotels and transportation services or hikes in entrance fees, any large tax hikes and new levies shall also be payable extra and shall be billed accordingly with reasonable prior notice.
If a customer makes a hotel reservation through NF TRAVELS AND TOURS, acting on behalf of the hotel and when the client cancels a reservation instead of contracting the hotel directly, he or she may contact NF TRAVELS and receive a cancellation confirmation code. In this situation, the hotel cannot process “No-show Transaction when the client cancelled the according to the NF TRAVELS cancellation policy, and the client has the cancellation number Failures in communication and NF TRAVELS must be resolved by the two parties without involving the cardholder.
- The programmed is based on the availability of the hotel rooms at the time of forwarding the quotation. As such rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Due to high occupancy /demand the hotels accept only the confirmed bookings.
- Once our proposal is accepted, the final confirmation will be forwarded along with the relevant overnight stays and itinerary. We will do our best to book the mentioned hotels or alternate similar category hotels.
- In case of any price fluctuations due to change of hotels, we will send a revised quotation.
HOTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS.
- The official check-in time at all hotels will be 12.00pm to 02.00 pm (depend on the hotel)
- The official check-out time at all hotels will be 11.00am
- Hotel check-in/check-out times are fixed and there are no guarantees for early/ late check-in/out unless paid for.
CURRENCY CONVERSION POLICY.
This website accepts payments in Sri Lankan Rupees (Rs. /LKR.) and/or the United States Dollars (USD$) only
Please note that neither NF TRAVELS AND TOURS, nor the owning company it represents on this website will be liable for any exchange rate losses/gain due to any transactions/refunds processed, irrespective of customer’s credit/debit card currency.